The objective of this policy is aim to:
1. Enhance the confidence of authors in our publishing process
2. Provide quality improvements in our products (where applicable), service, staff, and complaints handling.
3. Enable us to respond to issues raised by the note, suggestion and complaint about the journal work in a timely effective manner.
The note, suggestion and complaint management:
1. Editor in chief receives these all.
2. Reviewed of it with both the manager and secretarial editorial to handle, investigate it's and resolve them as a quickly time.
3. after finish of all that, the editor in chief sends answer to the person who submitted the note, suggestion and complaint.
If you have any note, suggestion and complaint feel free to contact us through the following address:
Iraq, Baghdad, Aljadrriea, University of Baghdad, Market Research and Consumer Protection Center